Cerenade Enterprise Server is a cost-effective, and high-performance enterprise application that enables organizations to move away from antiquated and inefficient forms processing systems, to an Integrated Forms Management solution. This product offers a complete, end-to-end, elegant, web-based and cloud-compatible solution complete with User Management, Form Template Management, Business Process Management, Version Control, Audit Trail, connectivity to Document Management and other enterprise applications along with a gamut of features which provide end-users with a rich and fulfilling experience. Thanks to Cerenade's one-of-a-kind electronic forms engine architecture, users of Enterprise Server can interact with this application on any OS platform, whether it be mobile or desktop, without any compromise to the fidelity and quality of the electronic forms. Enterprise Server is ideally suited to automate human resources, purchasing, manufacturing, sales, marketing, customer service, and finance operations, and extend them throughout the organization.
- Case Studies
- Demo and Pricing
- Product Literature
It's a complete, turn-key solution
- With Enterprise Server you eliminate the hassle of incremental upgrades and piecemeal updates that require third-party integration and a full development team to manage.
- From User Management to form template Design, from simple Route and Track to complex Business Process Management, from Audit Trail facility to Section-508 compliance, from digital signature support to database connectivity and Web Service Lookups, this product provides all the features and functions required for a successful enterprise deployment and management of electronic forms.
It's web-enabled, Cloud-compatible, and platform-independent
- Cerenade's one-of-a-kind WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) HTML Forms technology enables end-users to interact with this product on any OS platform, whether desktop or Mobile. All you need is a modern Internet Browser. This web-enabled application can be deployed both in the Cloud or within an organization's Intranet.
It's built upon a standards-based, open-architecture philosophy
- Cerenade Enterprise Server is built upon a Service-Oriented architecture and fully supports industry standards such as XML, HTML, SSL, PKI and Web Services.
- This application boasts a very low learning curve; It is easy to manage for administrators and simple to use by end-users.
It's cost effective and it improves productivity
- Cerenade Enterprise Server is recognized by its adopters for its rapid return-on-investment, and aggressive migration and deployment capabilities.
- Enterprise Server's track record at organizations such as US Department of State, NASA, Hess Corporation and United Space Alliance is simply unparalleled by any other eForms solution in the industry, and speaks volumes for the value and viability of this product.
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) ASP.Net application, installs on the server and deploys in minutes
- Zero Filler - requires ONLY a browswer (No Java, No Plug-ins, No Apps, Pure HTML
- WYSIWYG HTML forms with 100% fidelity and full support on all OS platforms
- Service-Oriented architecture with emphasis on scalability, security and extensibility
- Full support for industry standards such as XML, HTML, SSL, PKI and Web Services
- GUI Form Designer
- GUI Workflow Designer
- Supports Wizard-driven forms
- Configurable User Authentication (Single sign-on support via Integrated Windows Authentication, Common Access Card, and Security Assertion Markup Language)
- Document Management Connector
- Digital Signature Support (PKI, CoSign, Entrust, NT Domain, Tablet, Pads and Pen)
- Barcode Support (13 different symbologies including Post Net, UPC and PDF417)
- Meets requirements of OMB, NIST, and NARA in respect to Records Management, Archives, Authentication, Accessibility and Digital Signatures
- Section-508 compliant (complies with Sections 1194.21, 1194.22, 1194.31 and 1194.41 of Section 508 of American With Disabilities Act. Read more...)
- Automated migration tools from paper and legacy electronic formats (FormFlow, FileNet, PDF, OmniForm, …)
- Centralized Form Template and Data Management
- Forms Management (categorization, version control)
- User Management (user groups, access control)
- Business Process Management (workflow modeling and transaction monitoring)
- Audit Trail (full information on what, when, and by whom for legal accountability)
- Data source configuration for user lookups
- Private workspace per user
- Form template and document search engine
- Form instance management
- User collaboration / form sharing
- Database Connectivity (pre-population, post-population)
- Data Lookups (Web Service, Active Directory, ODBC data sources, User profiles)
- Off-line forms processing functionality along with on-line synchronization capability
- Form content search
- NASA's Scientific and Technical Information (STI) program office identified that they had a very earthbound problem with the forms-based process used to approve submissions of research. It didn't take the STI, the office responsible for the development of NASA busienss processes, long to determine that they needed to find a way to create a browser-based, multi-user, eForm-centric workflow. Read More...
Amerada Hess is a pioneer in the implementation of a global, online electronic forms solution. For the past three years, the company has pursued an aggressive rollout of MMA Corp’s Visual eForms products, including most recently, Visual eForms Enterprise Server and Visual eForms Toolbox. Read More...
We've helped numerous government, public, and private organizations and we would like to do the same for you. Please complete the form below and one of our experts will contact you in a timely manner. You may also contact us via phone call at 1-800-617-4202 and select option 1, and then option 1 again. Our offices are open Monday-Friday from 9am to 5 pm PST.
We will contact you to schedule a walkthrough, discuss pricing, and answer any questions you may have.
Your Request Has Been Sent.
You will receive a confirmation email soon.
Please check your SPAM and JUNK, as well as your INBOX, folders.
There was an error while trying to submit your request.
Please try again later.